sábado, 28 de mayo de 2011

Pensamientos de medianoche

Just because somebody flirts with you, it doesn't mean they like you. Just because somebody likes you, doesn't mean they want to go out with you. Just because somebody wants to go out with you, doesn't mean they love you. Just because somebody loves you, doesn't mean they won't hurt you. Because people lie, things change. Boyfriends cheat, best friends ditch. And there are always gonna be those people who would kill to see you fall.
I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles, even when her heart is broken. And the one that could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten her own.
We aren't in each others lives any more, and I don't know what hurts the most: Having to accept it or  hoping you will notice my absence someday.
People always lie. You will never have a guarantee that you can trust someone. The guys you meet will probably not treat you right. Your family will always have expectations. Friends will leave you behind. Sometimes you will be the one who make mistakes... THAT'S LIFE. You will fail, you will win, you'll love and be loved, you'll hate and be hated, you'll hurt ang get hurt... DEAL WITH IT, BECAUSE THE ONLY RULE OF THIS GAME CALLED LIFE IS: IF YOU START CHANGING BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU HAVE TO, YOU'LL LOSE.
People say I've changed so much. Well, here's the truth: I grew up. I stopped letting people push me around all the time. I learnt that you can't always be happy. I accepted reality.
Don't cry over the past, it's gone. Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived yet. Live in the present and make it beautiful.
Most people believe "I LOVE YOU" is the best thing you can say to anybody. But the truth is "I LOVE YOU TOO" has the greatest impact on the hurt. Anybody can get an "I love you", but only a few can get an "I love you too".
Sometimes you just have to distance yourself from people. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't, you'll know where you stand.
You have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you sometimes.
When people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to someone who leaves you. And it doesn't mean they are evil, it just means that their part in your story is OVER.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario