domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2012

Saturday night

I'm just siting here being alone again. It's not like that's something new in our relationship, but it's really breaking me.
How could I ever live a life without you? I wish I could get over, get over everything that happened between us: our kisses, our laughs, our nights, our dates, everything. But I can't, and we both know that.
It's just that I would give up everything to be with you. To be one again, instead of those two who love each other but can't be together.
I built my life in the palm of your hand, so give me one reason that would be good enough to give up on you. Cause I prefer the uggly truth, better than the eternal and beautiful lie.
Please don't let me down. I trust you, I hope, I wait for you and I love you like the first day; forever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario